APACHE WORKING- SHORT NOTES
1. Server got request from client for the page WWW.example.com
2. Server looks whether child process of Apache is free, if so grant one for
3. The child process the request and provide ip for example.com to the client.
4. Client reaches the ip where example.com is located.
5. Checks whether port 80 and apache undertakes the operation and going to
6. Checks the name based hosting enbled.
7. Checks domain with virtual host enry.
8. If matches checks whether AllowOverRide is set to all ; If so checks for
.htacces and process request.
9. If .htacces processed and then gone to directory index.
10. Display the page given in index.
I will publish a more simplified definition in lay man terms in a few days..