Hi..
       I am Jaison.
                            Just an ordinary kid with average IQ and with extra ordinary laziness who often fail in the exams.But as always computer is my passion and i intent to share here what i know and what i have learned in my life about computers.I came to know very late about this blogging that's why i started blogging this much late. I didn't think that i am a genius and for even me things have gone magically if we try hard and with all your heart you will never fail....!

First of all i am gonna share my knowledge about a new OS that i have started learning very recently. The OS is good but i heard about it late and now i am trying to master it.In a few days i will post some bits and bytes about Cent OS here. Hope i can finish my works as fast as i can.. :)


                                                                         Waiting for support from all of my friends
                                                                                                                 Jaison V John
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logical volume vmxxxx_img is used by another device - Error on LVM removal

Open VZ cheat Sheet

Cheat sheet for Hardware RAID health check - Megaraid, Adaptec, 3wareraid and HPraid.